Channel Fire Limited is committed to protecting the privacy of users of this website. This statement sets out our policy regarding the collection and use of personally identifiable information, such as name, e-mail and postal address, or other personal details, via the website. Please read this policy to understand how your personal information is collected and used. We will process any personal data you provide in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. This statement sets out our current policy which may be subject to change.
General visitor information such as Internet Protocol addresses and statistics (such as which pages are accessed and when) which are not linked to personally identifiable information is provided to us via our Internet Service Provider. Personal information such as name, e-mail and/or postal address is collected only when you contact us using any of the e-mail links to contacts provided on the site. The nature of information requests and any survey information volunteered may also be collected via this (or other forms) in the future.
Disclosure of information to third parties
Channel Fire Limited will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to any party outside the company, except when we have your permission to do so, or when it is required by law.
We cannot guarantee that data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. Channel Fire Limited is committed to protecting the privacy of your information, but we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, therefore you do so at your own risk. Data Protection Act.
Where any specific commercial product, process or service is mentioned by trade name, trade mark, manufacturer or otherwise whether in documents prepared by Channel Fire Limited contained in other documents available from the server, this does not constitute or imply any endorsement or recommendation by Channel Fire Limited about any commercial product, process or service.
With respect to documents available from this website Channel Fire Limited makes no warranty, express or implied:
- as to the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, product or process disclosed; or
- as to the use of any information, apparatus, product or process disclosed which will not infringe on privately owned rights
Channel Fire Limited accept no responsibility for any information, apparatus, product or process disclosed by any person, company, firm or organisation.
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you would expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Make our marketing more efficient
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
More about our Cookies
Our own cookies
- Remembering if we have already asked you certain questions (e.g. using our online forms)
- There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
- Google Maps
- Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies